October 06, 2010

Jennifer Hudson Goes Home With Michigan Avenue Celebration:

Grammy Award winning R&B singer Jennifer Hudson joined Michigan Avenue Magazine to celebrate its two-year anniversary in Chicago, IL on Tuesday night. The Oscar winner, who performed I Will Always Love You and I Tell You
I’m Not Going to a packed crowd, also covers the magazine’s September issue.

Hudson, a Chicago native, will release her sophomore album in early 2011 as the singer has decided to head back to the studio to record new tracks and a possible duet. She was in New York last week and reportedly had a “very memorable” meeting with pregnant R&B songstress Alicia Keys and her husband, super-producer Swizz Beatz.

Jennifer recently told press she can’t believe how much weight she’s lost and as a result she feels better than ever.

"I never knew I could get to this size and I don't know how many weight loss attempts I've had. It's a life changing process, you must exercise to maintain it and stay in that way."

No comments:

Post a Comment