September 20, 2010

Seal Gears Up For ‘Commitment’ Release, Talks Being Faithful To Wife.

Soul-R&B singer Seal will release his sixth studio album, 'Commitment,' September 28th in the U.S. and September 20 internationally. The set is lead by the first single, “Secret,” which was released August 10, 2010 on iTunes.
Firmly grounded with his family, ‘Commitment’ showcases Seal singing about the things he knows best at this moment in time -- family, marriage and endless optimism. He is married to Heidi Klum and the couple is raising four children in Los Angeles. 

On Commitment, Seal is spreading the voice of being committed to the one your with but also understands why other people cheat.

"I do understand why people are tempted and I understand why people do it,” he tells Britain's Sunday Mirror. “Have I cheated before? Hell, yes! Not in my marriage, but in relationships before. And it's not because I'm trying to be a good man or trying to resist temptation."

"I mean, I'm married to one of, if not the most wonderful woman in the world. She is everything - funny, attractive, hardworking, she has integrity, she loves me to bits. Honestly, if I was looking at myself and I cheated, then I'd just think, 'Wow, how disappointing, I actually thought you were better than that'."

Insisting he put his playboy behavior behind him when he married Klum in 2005, he also comments on Tiger Woods’ affair, saying he doesn’t condone it but he gets it.

"It's really unfortunate what happened to Tiger and Elin. But I'll tell you how I feel about it. You're Tiger Woods, right? You're the first billionaire athlete, you very, very rarely, if at all, hear the word 'no'. It doesn't exist... I don't condone it but I get why he did it."

No comments:

Post a Comment