September 19, 2010

Justin Bieber busked toget money for a holiday with his mum.

Justin Bieber busked to earn enough money to take his mother on holiday. The 16-year-old singing sensation - whose parents divorced when he was young - admits he had a difficult upbringing but was determined to use his musical talents to treat his mum Pattie Mallette, singing on the streets until he raised enough cash to take her away.


He said: "I often sat with my guitar and sang. After a while, I got so many tips that I could pay for the first ever vacation for my mom and me. We went to Florida."

The 'Baby' hitmaker insists Pattie is the most important person in his life and he would hate to ever disappoint her.
He added to TOTP magazine: "My mom and I have a really good relationship because together we made it from rags to riches. Without her I'd never have achieved this much. She made a lot of sacrifices to make my dream of a music career possible.

"She had some terrible jobs - she even worked as a cleaning lady.

"She's always there for me and I never want to let her down. She's the best mom in the world. She travels with me every day - I'm with her 24/7."

No comments:

Post a Comment