September 22, 2010

50 Cent is looking to find a 'b**ch' on twitter

 
The hip-hop star has told all his followers on the micro-blogging website he would like to find a good woman online. He wrote: 'A yal be on twitter meeting each other. Then yal be f***ing this s**t is crazy. I wanta find me a bad b**ch on twitter. Lol (sic)'

But it seems 50 is ruling out dating a plus-sized girl.

The rapper-and-actor revealed he recently bedded a 'fat' woman but is unsure if it is an experience he would like to repeat.

He tweeted: 'So look I just finished with a fat b**ch for the first time I wanta tell you don't knock it till you try it. it was bad.

'Hurt my back though I should a never tried to pick her up. Lol (sic)'

50 has previously admitted he is wary about dating because he doesn't trust the opposite sex.

The rap star - who is worth an estimated $440 million ' revealed he is paranoid about getting involved in relationships because he thinks women are only interested in his money.

He said: "It's difficult for me to trust a woman. Men are attracted to beautiful women. Women are attracted to men who offer security - financial security. And if you have money and you're famous, women find that sexy."

No comments:

Post a Comment