September 29, 2010

Trey Songz Talks Why He Stopped Drinking, Lauren London, and Tamala Jones Butt Hug:

R&B singer Trey Songz recently stated in an interview with Wendy Williams that “he’s gone 40 days without drinking alcohol.” The “Can’t Be Friends” crooner, who recently debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 chart with his fourth studio ‘Passion, Pain & Pleasure,’ spoke with radio host Angela Yee about why he stopped drinking.

“There is so much that goes into a tour, promoting an album, with both of the singles going and having to have such a short period of time [to] differentiate these singles from the Ready album and promote this album (PPP) within like a two – three month period, I wanted to make sure I was all the way focused,” Songz says.

Yee also addressed a comment Trey made, “being single is more marketable than being in a relationship,” by asking “Mr. steal you girl” if it would apply to women who didn’t find him attractive.

“It would probably be much different…it wouldn’t have the same hysteria that I do right now, the whole aura of the screaming and just, you know, women loving more about me than just my music.”

When Yee asked if he listens to friend Chris Brown’s slow jamz when he’s having sex he replied laughing, “Then I got to worry about girls thinking about him while I’m…., you know what I’m saying. You’ve got to eliminate those kinds of issues.”

With regards to Lauren London Trey says, “We’re not together or we’re not in that space right now,” but that his mother has met her and that they’re just friends.

“I’m very single,” and added that in relation to Grabbing Tamala Jones derriere, “I was just grabbing her ass in a picture, I don’t even have her number,” which garnered laughs and a sly look from Trey who continued, “I told her I was going to grab her ass…she was all the way with it, I grabbed her ass. It was a picture. How many stories did we make with that?”

Passion, Pain & Pleasure is in stores now.

Check out TeamYee.tv for more on this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment