August 22, 2010

Kick Em To The Curb....Top 10 Za Wapenzi Kuachana

What is the best way to let someone know you are no longer interested without hurting their feelings?
The good news is we have compiled the top 10 break up lines for you, the bad news is there is no such thing as breaking up without hurting someone’s feelings, even if they don’t show it; it hurts.

“It’s not you, it’s me.” This is the most common line used, because you take full responsibility for the relationship’s demise. Even though that might not be the case, you try to cause less pain to the other person. “I want to start dating other people.” You feel the need to test out the waters and that person is simply not cutting it for you to be monogamous. “I am not ready for a serious relationship, I just want to have fun.” Initially you thought you were ready to settle down, but you are having second thoughts. You just want to be alone and do you.

“Let’s take a break. I need some time to think about where I am in life and the direction I want to take it.” Perhaps you will get back together, maybe not. This is one of those decisions that time will tell if you did the right thing or not.

“I don’t love you anymore.” If the feelings have changed or died out, then why waste time for you and the other person. Love isn’t everything but required to be in a relationship.

“I love you, but I’m not in love with you.” Love comes in all forms, and sometimes the romantic love you thought you felt for someone might turn out to be the “I care for you” type love.

“There is someone else.” (Caution if you use this one, you might see some dishes flying in the air.) You got involved with someone casually and now it has become serious, tell the truth and move on to a new relationship and let the other person deal with the pain on their own and move on also. “My career means so much to me at this point in my life, I don’t have the time to put into this relationship.” Some people just love their job more than their partner. “I think we would be better off as just friends.” The person is not into you romantically, better they say this now than a few months down the road say I love you but not in love with you.

“You are too good for me…I think you deserve someone better.” The person is intimidated by you and insecure about meeting your standards.

n The Dream’s song “I can’t wait to hate you” he asks “Why is it so hard to say goodbye?” It seems that he couldn’t say goodbye to Christian Milian and instead preferred to cheat behind her back risking getting caught, which he did. It is not easy to break up, but it must be done at some point in your life. Honesty is the best policy. If you are not happy or in love, then let the other person know. Just carefully choose the words to say and how to say it to minimize the hurt as much as possible.

Je wew uliachana vipi na ex wako?

No comments:

Post a Comment