September 11, 2010

Rihanna On Missing The VMAs: 'I Definitely Wish I Could Be There For Eminem' - Singersroom.com

R&B/pop star Rihanna conducted her first interview for her forthcoming fifth studio album, ‘Loud,’ recently on the set of her upcoming film “Battleship.” In the interview with ET, Rihanna sheds light on why she will miss the MTV Video Music Awards this year.
"I definitely wish I could be there for Eminem," she tells ET about performing their duet “Love The Way You Lie.” "He's performing the song we did together. 

It would have been nice to do it, but he understands. Obviously right now I'm doing something that is a priority to me." 
"The VMAs will be there next year," she adds. "I'll have a lot more music out by then." 
Rihanna recently released the lead single off ‘Loud’ titled “Only Girl (In The World).” 
Listen to "Only Girl (In The World)" On Singersroom.com

As far as the album, Rihanna says, "The name of the album reflects the attitude. It’s really sassy and funny. It really grabs your attention and that’s why I enjoy it. It takes you through a really interesting ride, it’s so colorful." 
Loud hits store November 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment