September 05, 2010

Faith Evans Officially Hit With DUI Charge

Grammy-winning R&B singer Faith Evans has been officially charged with two counts of DUI stemming from her arrest last month. The widow of rapper Notorious B.I.G. was arrested and booked Aug. 21
 at a DUI checkpoint near the Marina Del Rey section of L.A. after officers detected alcohol.

After the Arrest Evans Tweeted, “I’m sure by now most of you heard that I was detained on suspicion of a DUI. After completing a full day of wardrobe prep I was stopped at a random checkpoint. I’m fine and well, and thank you for your prayers, kind words and concerns. I can’t wait for you all to see my new video & look forward to hearing from you guys…Fizzy.”

If convicted, Evans, 37, faces up to six months in jail.

Her highly anticipated new album, 'Something About Faith,' will be released October 5, 2000 via Entertainment One (Koch).

No comments:

Post a Comment