September 07, 2010

Listen to Rihanna's New Single 'Only Girl (In The World)' - Singersroom.com

Listen to Rihanna's New Single 'Only Girl (In The World)' - Singersroom.com

Are you Ready? R&B/pop star Rihanna has released her brand new dance single, "Only Girl (In The World)," off her 5th studio album ‘Loud.’ The Stargate produced track showcases Rihanna in a new light compared to
 her last outing ‘Rated R.’ “I want you to love me, like I’m a hot pie / Keep thinkin’ of me, doin’ what you like,” she croons on the first verse. “So boy forget about the world cuz it’s gon’ be me and you tonight / I wanna make your bed for ya, then imma make you swallow your pride.”

Rihanna, who seems happy now-a-days with new BF Matt Kemp, also added on the second verse, “Want you to take me like a thief in the night / Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right / Baby I’ll tell you all my secrets that I’m keepin’, you can come inside / And when you enter, you ain’t leavin’, be my prisoner for the night” The star recently mentioned that ‘Loud’ will be "sassy, fun, flirty, [and] energetic." The new album hits stores in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment