September 11, 2010

Brother-in-Law Throws Dirt on Jennifer Hudson's Name to Promote Album - Singersroom.com

A man who says he is Jennifer Hudson's brother-in-law and the "only" father to the deceased Julian King, Hudson's nephew, is drawing new controversy around the murder after saying he heard rumors that Hudson was a "Free Mason." Gregory King, the child’s father, recently spoke out in an interview about supposed rumors that accused Hudson of sacrificing his son to further her career. 


"I just got a little something I need to get off my chest cause I’ve been hearing a lot of nonsense and rumors…sometimes I don’t know what to believe, who to believe or whatever. But I’m going to just speak my mind," says King.

"So basically I hear...Jennifer…is supposed to be a Free Mason. That’s what I hear. I don’t know how true it is. She supposedly has sacrificed some things in order to get where she’s at. I don’t know how true that is, I’m not saying it is, but if it is, whatever is in the dark, will come to the light."

In the same breath King goes on to promote his new album, ‘Entrepreneurism.’

Do you think this was an ignorant move? Watch the video below and sound off with a comment. We want to hear your opinions.

Source: Singersroom.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment