September 15, 2010

VIDEO: Marques Houston Brings The 'Noize'

R&B crooner Marques Houston, who recently released his fifth studio album, ‘Mattress Music,’ drops the music video for his latest single "Noize." Featuring a sexy female model, the video is about Houston begging his girlfriend to "get a little loud" for him because he loves it when she does that.


"Noize," follows behind the intimate singles “Pullin on Her Hair” featuring Rick Ross and “High Notes.” The song is a personal selection from Houston.

"I love them all", he said when asked about his favorite. "But if I had to choose, I would choose 'Noize'. There is just something about that song that gets me. Maybe because the title of the album is 'Mattress Music' and the song has the squeaky mattress sound in it, I don't know."

Mattress Music was released Tuesday (Sept. 14) and features 11 explicit tracks with sensuality and overflows with passion. The disc also boosts an appearance from Soulja Boy.

About what he wanted to achieve with "Mattress Music", Houston said, "I wanted to really just get back to where I was comfortable. And that's making sexy music. And when it comes to 'Mattress Music' all I can say is, 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!' "

Watch the "Noize" music video on Singersroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment