September 15, 2010

EXCLUSIVE: Syleena Johnson Can't Wait to Treat fans With Her New Sound and Look

A new chapter in R&B songstress Syleena Johnson’s trilogy will be coming our way soon. Dubbed ‘Chapter 5: Underrated,’ the new disc is her follow up to 2009’s ‘Chapter 4: Labor Pains.’ On ‘Chapter 5: Underrated,’ Syleena, who will boast a new sound and look, after cutting her hair (not pictured), says there is no holding back on this project. 


So why the “Underrated” title for Chapter 5?

"This is what the fans named me based on what the industry has rated me," Syleena tells Singersroom exclusively.

As far as the workings of ‘Underrated,’ Syleena seems to be very excited about her new material

"Fantastic! Sounds are new! I can finally be myself and say what I want to whatever kind of music I want,” she tells Singersroom. “With the new producers I am working with under Toxic Productions (Monica, Keyshia Cole, Twista). I feel lucky every time they make something for me."

Syleena is currently securing distribution for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment